Hello! So how is everything going? Good good good. I am glad. Hey you know what I realized....I think people just read this and are like well I already know how he is doing. So I don't need to write him a letter. If this be you come on now! I could use some lovin thanks. Just saying! Anyway this week was alright. It was spring break over here for kids up to high school. So that is always fun. There are always lots of families home. But for whatever reason it was like impossible to meet with our investigators! It bugs big time! I just wanna teach some lessons you know? That is like the funnest part of missionary work. Don't get me wrong I like being out there knocking to my hearts content, but you really get to experience the power of the spirit testifying to people though when you teach them the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. People may not even realize that this is something that they need, but they do, all people of the earth need this message and will realize it in time. So transfers is coming up again. I wonder what is happenin to me this time. I don't know....I will let you know next week. Sorry for the short letter. I just can't really write anything personal on here including peoples names. They have asked me not to. I know that I will have a lot of stories for you when I come back! Maybe I"ll start writing miracles to you guys in letter form. It is a lot of work....I dunno I'll think about it. Much Love!
Elder Cameron Zabriskie