Monday, April 23, 2012

Letter from Elder Z - April 23rd

Hey!

Another week has gone by already! It is crazy how fast time flies. Let me see what is something I can share....Well I think I told you that we cover the YSA ward out here the Colonial 1. This ward is full of singles that have their careers or are working in an internship. So these are like the Creme of the Crop singles at least in a career sense. Very intelligent (at leas they seem that way to me) and ya a little bit intimidating to be honest. But I am excited to work with them. That ward has to be completely referral generated since the Sisters still cover the small area the ward is in. It was funny Elder Mooso's Sisters best friend goes to that ward so she was all excited to talk to him and wanted a picture and everything. haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I ran into someone I know out here.

Good news! We got an Indian visa waiter! Brand new missionary who is waiting for his visa. Elder Mooso just answered the call. i guess we gotta go pick him up tomorrow at 7. haha! It will be fun to have a new missionary with us. They got so much faith it always helps an area!

Well much love!