Monday, April 2, 2012

Letter from Elder Z. - April 2nd

Hello Hello

I don't have a whole lot to say conference was awesome it always is. I got to watch it right up by Mt. Vernon (George Washington's house) their is a chapel right up there that is awesome! It is right off the Potomac river! They got a ton of pictures of Washington and other patriotic stuff in the chapel. It is probably the coolest chapel I have ever been in. The location is sweet!
I learned something today. Robert E. Lee was married to one of Washington's daughters crazy eh? I wish I could double check to see if that was true, but I can't really maybe someone can confirm me on that.

Let me see got a sweet new investigator from Seara Leon. She does peoples hair. So whenever we go over she is braiding and stuff. All the people here make me wanna try locking up my hair and growing some dreads or something. It is sweet! What do you think Mom? hahaha

So we just got done with a BBQ with the entire zone. It was awesome. Played some soccer on a turf field. I wish I would have got into soccer earlier. It is way fun. I'll have to play some more sometime. There are a bunch of different things I would like to try more of.

Anyway short I know love ya later