Hello!
I had a wonderful Birthday thank you for supporting me and having me in your prayers. I really feel myself strengthened every day. I think that is one of the perks of being a missionary. You have millions of people praying for every day. I know this work would be nearly impossible with out all the support we are given.
We had a tremendous opportunity this last Saturday. Elder Bednar came to speak to our mission. The DC north mission and....I forget the name, but it is the mission above DC north. It was such an amazing experience. He didn't just speak to us he let us speak to him and ask questions. I bear my testimony that I know that man is an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. He spoke with power and authority. His testimony of the Savior was very powerful. I know especially when he spoke of the God head being God the Father and his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost being three distinct entity's with one purpose that he was speaking complete truth. I felt it. God the Father and Jesus Christ do have bodies of flesh and bone and they do care about us more than anything. They want us to have joy for eternity and it was made possible through the Saviors atonement. That was an experience I will treasure forever.
At this Conference I was able to run into an old friend. Elder Andy Pierucci :). He is doing so great he looks completely different! I had no clue what to say to him we didn't have a lot of time, but I was so happy to see him and to see how much he has changed. I have been looking for him my whole mission and I was finally able to run into him :)
We had a really great week. I have another companion now ( I have 2 companions) Elder Lara from Arizona is waiting for his visa here in our mission. He is a great missionary we are having a lot of fun working together.
We were able to meet two really amazing people this week! They are so awesome. I can't wait to back and teach them about the restored gospel.
Love you guys