Well Hello Fam!
How are my favorite people doing? Has the week been good? Happy St. Patty's day! We actually found a guy on Saturday. He was really cool. We had a pretty spiritual lesson where we talked about Jesus Christ and what our purpose is here to help him find what God would like him to do, and then he was like well thanks Elders I'm gonna go out and party now it is St. Patty's day.....hahaha man. Oh well it is a step by step process.
One of my investigators got baptized in the Warrenton ward on Saturday! It was super awesome to go down there and witness the ordinance being done. I love this lady she is super amazing and has so much faith and is willing to do what the Lord asks of her. Hopefully her family will eventually be blessed in receiving the fullness of the everlasting gospel. I was also able to give a lady a baptismal interview on Friday. I was super nervous about that at first because I wasn't sure how I would know if she was ready and truly had repented of her sins. But, I was able to feel the Spirit the entire time we talked and I knew by the confirming witness of God that he knew she was ready to enter into this covenant. It was a really cool experience. I wouldn't mind doing more in the future not one bit.
I really wanna find here! I need to try even harder to do everything I can to move the work forward in this ward. I know that people out here are ready to receive this message. I am so ready! I don't got a whole lot of time left so I gotta make it count right? It is really scaring me how fast time is going out here...So ya gotta make the most out of every opportunity I have. I hope I will always be able to do that.
Love you much later