Monday, March 19, 2012

Letter from Elder Z. - March 12th


Hey guys!
 
Mt. Vernon is sweeet! Really diverse I have met people from literally all over and I have only been here for a few days. We had a baptism yesterday. It was actually really cool not only because of how spiritual it was and how many people were there to support this young lady, but The drain wasn't working in the font and we ended up having to dump water in from the janitors closet to the font to make sure there was enough water in time. Hahaha. It was actually a lot of fun. I definitely will never forget that. It makes me appreciate how much we have in this country. I'm sure missionaries in some places do that a lot of the time.
 
Going golfing today. We found this thing where we can get pretty much everything for free. So we though we would go. Just playing 9 holes. Gotta go though T-time is at 11:30.
 
LOVE YA!