Hey Hey!
How is everyone doing today? Good....good....glad to hear it. So yesterday their was an area conference where they broad casted from Salt Lake. It was way good. Elder Scott gave a really good talk as well as the Presiding Bishop. Bishop Burton. He got me way pumped for conference. I am excited for it. I never really cared for it before, but it is like da bomb. Who better to tell you what to work on than the Lord's anointed? :)
So this last week was sweet. As always. Lots of cool things went down all of which I can't really remember. So sorry about that. Transfers is coming up this Thursday I don't know whats gonna happen. So hold your breath and cross your fingers. Yup Yup
Um............Lots of my investigators have been getting sick like all at once it really blows. Like it seems like they have all been in and out of the hospital or have some family crisis. It bugs big time. But, I think we are all over it now. Hopefully...you never know what will happen you gotta just keep enduring and know that it will all work out.
Love ya