Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Letter from Elder Z. - Feb. 21st

Hey hey!
Just got back from District meetings! It was fun! Let me see.....this last week was good. One of our investigators set herself on date for March 3! It was awesome. I am super excited. We will do all we can to help her make that day. We also did a bunch of other cool things. I don't really remember much though....We street contacted 2 guys that live across the street from each other and they are now both investigating the church! That was pretty cool. We will go on over in a day or two and see how they are doing. umm.............yup that is really all I can think of right now. Trust me lots more went down, but I don't remember any of it. That happens I guess. I hope y'all are doing good and hope you had a good valentines day. Thanks for the snacks. Those recess hearts are always super good!
Much love.