This week has been awesome we seriously have been so blessed in our area. I can't really think of anything that we did differently besides being diligent and striving for obedience and trying to have the faith that things will work out. The Lord takes care of everything else. Let me explain...
So Monday nothing happened...
Tuesday...nothing.....
Wednesday.....Investigators that we finally! were able to meet with we taught the restoration lesson and all they said was....nice presentation... haha that was frustrating. but we got like a 10 page long text from a former investigator saying how he wanted to see us way bad.
Thursday- We met with the guy who texted us the previous night and gave him a blessing and the spirit was so strong! He came to church on Sunday! We also met with another Former and we are going back on Wednesday.
Friday- We had some lessons I can't really remember haha
Saturday- We were able to meet with our awesome new friends who live upstairs from us. They are so cool! They even came to church on Sunday and loved it!
On Sunday- we had like 4 people coming to church and ya it was cool
Now I forget if I mentioned it in this email, but Goals are so important. We make goals every day and strive to achieve them. If you set goals every day you are able to make the big goals. It is so awesome to be a missionary and see the Lord's hand work in your area with the people that you visit. I know that angels truly do minister to us and our investigators. At times when I feel I am just to tired to carry on I have prayed and asked Heavenly Father for help and I feel my self seriously being pushed along. God is mindful of every one of his children. No matter what situation he is in. It is our responsibility as members of his restored church to bring others into his fold so they can partake of the blessings that are in store for them. Remember every Man, Woman, and child's potential. God is no respecter of persons and when you serve your brothers and sisters around you and help lift them up. You are serving God "And Whosoever will do unto the least of these my brethren, have done it unto me" Matt 25:40 I'm paraphrasing I think. But, so true. I love all my friends who are serving missions and I love hearing about their adventures. It lifts me up and literally brings joy to my soul. We are not alone in this work. More are on our side then the other side.
Love lots. I'll let you know whats up
Elder Cameron Zabriskie