Hey family!
What is going on? I am super super tired. hahaha Let me see. So I didn't email yesterday because it was Zone Conference. So they switched our meetings day with our P-day which is cool. I might of had to re-use some under clothing tho...hahaha. A cool thing happened yesterday though we were at Wal-mart cause I had to buy a new tire and I got a new tread too. Because mine are like gone and worn down. (happens when you gain weight and ride your bike a lot :) hehe) anyway I bought all my stuff and was waiting for the other missionaries to get through the line, and lo and behold a lady that we have been trying to visit walks in. It was super cool! She was like, "When are you guys coming back over?" I was so super excited and happy! So we gonna cut our P-day short. Well we kind of already did, but we gonna have to do it more. That is OK though. I rather be teaching then sleeping. No matter how much my body protests!
So let me see...We had an incredible week. We had some really high goals set for our area this week, and I and Elder Schwendiman were like...Man how are we going to do this. We set a bunch of goals on our planning day to hit our numbers and although we didn't reach every goal we got pretty close in almost everything. It is so cool! As long as we are under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost while goal setting you can know that it is God's will for you to reach those goals for that week, or even that day and I know since we hold the power to ministering in this area that the goals we set are appropriate. We just need to do our best to hit every goal. I like goal setting! It is fun to figure out what you can do to reach different things. I always didn't like numbers and stuff until this time on my mission. Because if you are setting goals right you always got people (Brothers and Sisters) to back them up.
Anyway we had a ton of success and the cool thing is we didn't even see success come from our own efforts really. We try our hardest and we get blessed. It is cool. If you do everything you can. God will make things happen. Especially when you are doing his work!
Love ya guys! Till next week!