Hey guys,
This last week has been really cool, I don't really know what we even did this week, but It was nice. I was on an exchange into centerville on Tuesday and most of Wednessday. So Thanksgiving went by quickly and the next day did too. Then Saturday man I don't even remember then Sunday was crazy as well. I feel like there is to much going on, but that is a really good thing! It is hard to just keep track sometimes. That is what my comp is for and my planner. I dunno what I would do if I didn't have my planner. My life is in there hahaha.
So yall wanna know what I did on Thanksgiving?!?!?! I went and delivered these happy thanksgiving cards in the morning to all of our friends and stuff. Went by some old people to make sure they had people to visit them on thanksgiving. Then we headed over to the Larkins for Thanksgiving Dinner. It was soooo good! She was born in Peru so she made like Peruvian style Thanksgiving. It was to die for. Sadly my stomache has shrunk I think because I wasn't able to finish my second plate even. We hung out over there and played a game called Blurt. I liked that game it basically is all about how fast you can connect what the thing is in your head and you blurt it out. Kind of like Catch-Phrase I guess. Anyway I enjoyed that. We went around the table and said what we are thankful for just like in our house and you know what I'm thankful for?!?! That you can have a family no matter where you are at in the world. Yall are my family family. But, no matter where you go there are people who care about you that you can spend time with. It is a really cool thing.
Ok soooooooo miracles...miracles...miracles. To many to count! We fasted that this guy would be able to take the discussions and boom! We got an appointment tonight. We prayed that we could get some people on date for baptism and I know for a surety that it will happen. We have been promised by our inspired leaders that there are 2 people in every area in our zone that can be baptized before the end of the year. 1 Nephi 3:7 "...I know the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men save he shall prepare a way for them to accomplish the thing which he hath commanded them." yup it is gonna happen. We have been so blessed with people to teach in this area. It is so awesome. This has by far been the busiest time of my mission so far. We hardly have time to tract anymore. Which I absolutely love doing hahaha. It is great fun.
So one thing I learned at chuch yesterday was about spiritual gifts. We should all be trying to get all the gifts, and how do you get better at something? By doing it. Don't just pray for diligence. If you want it go out and be diligent. If you want to be faithful. Well then be faithful. If ya wanna have the gift of Prophecy...Prophecy!
Love you guys have a good week.