Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Letter from Elder Z. - July 25th

Hi guys!

So some things have gone down this week. You know that investigator I was talking about that came to church and wanted to get baptized and was going to youth conference and all of that? Well it didn't really work out. Her mother told her that she wasn't allowed to go to youth conference or get baptized. I guess she gets made fun of by her mother a lot for seeking out God. She told her that going to a christian church is bad enough. But going to a Mormon church is the lowest you can go. Can you believe that? When our investigator told us that I just wanted to go straight over to her house and talk to her mom. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea anyway. Hopefully sometime this week.

Anyway, I just want to say I love you guys Mom and Dad and siblings plus extended family
(and friends). A missionary in my zone actually got the really bad news that his mother passed away a few days ago. I can't even imagine that happening. He is coping a lot better than I think I could, and he is planning on staying out. Man that would be so awful. I don't think I would still be out here if I was him. He has a lot of faith.

Sorry I am super tired right now. I just want to go back to sleep. I think I might it is P-day! Hahaha well I don't really have much else to say for this one. I wish you all well and my prayers are with you!

Love,

Elder Cameron Zabriskie