Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Letter from Elder Z. - May 31st

Hmmmmm how is it going everyone?

Sorry I couldn't email yesterday because every library in the whole county was closed because of memorial day. It has been pretty cool being this close to DC during these patriotic holidays. People are a lot more into it. Like my Ward mission leader got mad because nobody was wearing anything patriotic. I was like dude...I don't have access to a billion ties like you. Maybe I should invest in a patriotic tie. I don't know. There has been a lot of cool fairs and stuff. Actually a thing like the Orem summer festival here in Vienna. Called Viva Vienna. Where they have a bunch of booths and rides and all kinds of stuff. We went to try and street contact a little, but I got distracted. We did run into a member who pretended to be someone actually interested. I hate it so much when members do that. You waste all this time explaining stuff to them, and answering questions that they already know so they can what test you? Have fun with you? Everyone besides members already does that I don't need it from them too.

Anyway yesterday for P-day we went to the Tyson's Mall. Which was really cool. It is like the biggest mall ever! So much stuff in it. Like 4 floors. I bought some shoes from Pac sun. They are really cool. I like em a lot. Then after we went to Great Falls National Park. Which is falls in the Patomac. I so want to Kayak it someday. I am totally going to get into it. One of these days.

There is this really awesome lady named Molly we kinda sorta teach. She is the mother of a less active member who really enjoys our company. She is such a sweet lady. She seems pretty lonely most of the time, and always loves to have us. So this taught me a pretty big lesson. When Mom and Dad get all old and stuff I am totally going to visit them. Yup yup. I've seen the other side. It is really sad. Anyway Tootles have a great week guys I'll talk to you soon.

Elder Cameron Zabriskie