Our area is really hard I guess. Which I know is just an excuse because the Lord prepares people wherever you go, but we don't have one solid investigator, and the semi awesome investigators we get we usually have to pass to Spanish or Chinese Elders. So all we really do here is find. Which gets old sometimes. Tract tract tract street contact bleh. I know I need to have a better attitude.
So I don't know if I told you last week, but I think I want to go into Physics. I know that sounds weird, but it is super cool. We have a recent convert here who every time we go to his house we talk about other dimensions and black holes and other galaxies. It is super cool. Did you know that the stars we see in the sky we are seeing how they looked millions of years ago because it takes that long for the light to reach us? Pretty cool stuff let me tell you. I get talking to a lot of members on what I should pursue in my career, and this is kinda what I'm thinking. MBA of course because that is like the most useful degree on the planet it seems like. Then I can go into physics. Then....a law degree. I know that is a ton of school, but I could do anything with those three degrees. I just need to figure out if I want to go Physics or MBA first. How many kids do you know that it is their dream to become a scientist hahaha. Not many I don't think. I guess I got a lot of time to think about it though. So I won't even worry about it.
So it kinda stinks because in this area we do more service than in any area I have ever been in. Which is awesome, but really bad for my healing injury. I have been pick axing and lifting logs, and moving furniture. I try not to use my arm, but it's really hard. Anyway I'm sure it will heal eventually.
Taught the Priests yesterday about Preach my Gospel. How to implement it and what it is for. Studying for that was really cool. Go to Doctrine and Covenants and read the overview of the chapters and look at how many times it says Elders need to Preach the Gospel. D&C 50 is awesome and D&C 75. I guess I know that it is my responsibility, I just really need to build up my faith more. I know it in my brain, but not in my heart I think. The Gospel totally makes sense to me in every way, but not in my heart. So I'll report on how I feel next week. I hope I get letters from you guys soon.
Peace! I love you guys!
Elder Cameron Zabriskie
If you have time to send Cameron a letter this week, he could really use the support. :)