Monday, February 6, 2012

Letter from Elder Z. - February 6th

Hey family!

Today has been another wonderful week. Except for the fact that I'm wearing no show socks with my suit pants everything is hunky dorey (Spelling?). Anyway I had a few pretty cool experiences I would like to share! Elder Flaherty and I tracted a lot more this week than usual. Our investigator pool is slowing up so we decided we gotta find more. Like a lot more! We shooting for like a billion this week, but I forgot how much I love knocking on peoples doors. It is oh so much fun and really funny at the same time. We have the best adventures when we are out and about. It was pouring the other day and we were having a good time at it. If we gonna be out why not have a good time? So ya we met some really nice folks hopefully we can get in contact with a few of them and teach them about the restored Gospel! A few of the recent converts that I know received the aaronic priesthood over the last few weeks and it is really neat to see them take on this responsibility. One guy got like 3 books on the aaronic priesthood and its roles and was telling us how we gotta be out at food shelters and doing so much more! God has given us a big responsibility and we have to honor it! It is really neat! Well much love!