Hey hey hey!
It's me again your favorite missionary serving in the Southern DC northen Virginia area! What is up? This week has been pretty nuts I can't really remember it to tell you the truth. So I'll try and give it my best shot. Oh before I forget I heard you got the pics finally right? That consists of my last 2 transfers. All before that is lost.....sorry hahaha I'll try and be better at taking pictures.
Anyway, So we got to go the the Nationals game up in DC on Monday - that was cool. I really dislike baseball, but it was fun to just go up in the city and see people. Rode the metro up from Vienna which is about 20 minutes from where I live. It wasn't too bad. I had a lot of fun. It was just fun to see all my friends that are in different areas up there. It was pretty funny because people were wondering who the crap we were and why there were so many of us. Don't worry it's just us the missionaries!
Ok don't really remember the rest of the week except Thursday we got a tropical storm from Hurricane Lee and it was pouring. I finally understand how something can be flooded now. Unfortunately, we were riding our bikes to our investigators house who just happen to live an hour away. It wasn't that bad when we started out but man I was drenched. Completely soaked. We ended up stopping and buying Ponchos to keep the rain at least off of the top half of us. We were seriously biking down a river! It was actually pretty sweet! The water reached up to almost the top of our tires in alot of it and you can imagine how my shoes handled it hahaha. They actually are still working fine. They weighed like twice as much then usual though. My insoles absorbed water like you wouldn't believe!
Um lets see missionaries farewell was on Sunday Jon Hyde. He is a sweet kid I love him to death. He is going to California Spanish Speaking. It was cool to look back and see myself almost a year ago. We even got invited to go eat with the family after church. It kind of just made me depressed though. It was fun being around their family, but I miss my family. It is not the same.
Anyway nothing much else to report I don't think. Love you guys have a great week!
Elder Cameron Zabriskie