Hey guys,
So I am typing with two hands now! It is a little difficult, but I am definitely able to do it. Talking to everybody yesterday was so awesome. Maybe I shouldn't have talked to everyone that long, but too bad....I miss you guys.
Anyway there isn't much to say...I told you everything yesterday. After I called you I got swarmed by a mosquito eater. That was pretty scary. He was trying to go to my face. So I started blowing at him and he kept coming back so I started swinging the couch pillow around to try and get him. I usually dislike killing bugs but, this guy really was asking for it. I picked up Elder Crocket's shoe and owned him when he landed on the couch.
Anyway not a lot to say. So ya hopefully I will have something to report next week. A little birdy told me that I will be getting transferred so look for me in a new area I guess.
Peace and Love
Elder Cameron Zabriskie