Monday, April 18, 2011
Letter from Cameron - April 18th
Only going to write one letter because i am so slow haha. as you probably heard we got in a wreck on Thursday and i called mom about it. we were heading down the road going to a members house to do some yard work for her and a dump truck pulled out right in front of us i guess she didn't see us but we slammed into her, spun around, and hit into the curb. I broke my arm, Elder Crockett got a concussion, and Elder Jones and Sherwani were just fine. Guess who weren't wearing seat belts?!?! the two that got hurt. I will never not wear a seat belt again. I am an idiot for not wearing one. In my blessing it told me that I would be safe from serious injuries if I followed the mission rules and procedures. I disobeyed so here I am struggling to write this letter. So ya don't be stupid just put your belt on. Haven't done too much teaching this week, but I am motivated to be extra obedient. I also have been reading the book of Mormon a lot more and i can tell you that it truly is the word of god. Anyone who says otherwise has not read it. It bugs me because people lie too and say they have but no. i ask well what was your favorite part and they have nothing to say. Really reading it can change your life. Something else that has changed about me out here is i no longer trust people. Ever body lies to my face it is really fun to call people out. I don't know why i wrote that but whatever. well arm hurts real bad from typing but love you and don't worry about me i am just fine! Love, Elder Cameron Zabriskie
Labels:
Broken Arm,
Letters