Hello Hello,
Merry Christmas everyone I hope you are feeling the spirit of the holidays as much as I am. It is amazing to see the change of people as Christmas grows nearer and nearer. Although the majority of people are not interested in the message we share. Most people understand what we are doing and wish us a merry Christmas. We have even gotten into a couple doors by just asking if we can read in Luke about Jesus Christs birth. After leaving one families house. A guy ran out to us to give us some hot chocolate. People are very friendly and even though most don't really care about our church they still are very respectful towards us. Mom just emailed me like 30 minutes ago and I am so relieved that you sent my Christmas Package by the U.S. Postal system. If you send it via Fed Ex or something other than that. They will not forward it to our address, but wait for a mission transfer or a time when we get all together to give us the packages. So I'm relieved. I will have something to open up this year :) This Christmas will be way different then my previous ones. Because I still have to go out and work hahaha. It will be interesting to see how receptive people are to hearing about Christ on Christmas Day.
So much stuff happens every day. But, nothing really stands out. Because I see miracles happen every day I guess I am just used to them. Haha funny story though. Yesterday Elder Gray and I were tracting a street. We knocked a couple doors and noticed this family was moving in. So we of course offered to help them. After about 10 minutes of moving boxes into there house a Van drives up and a man steps out of the car. I was really surprised because I remembered this guy from a couple of weeks ago. He is a Non-Denominational Pastor that we ran into tracting one day. Hahaha. So he came out to help these people that used to attend his services and we were already there helping them out. He is a way nice guy though so it was all good. We didn't teach them anything though because we didn't want to start a Bible bashing mess.
Went up to the Temple on Monday again. We drove up with a family that is investigating the church. The Runzers. Its Jennifer and Damian and there kid DJ. Mom! DJ looks kind of like Hayden Kathleens son. It was way weird. They are really awesome, but man can Damian cuss. When we were driving up to the Temple it was an F word every like 5 seconds. I like the guy though and he has a good heart. The Temple was awesome! They hold performances up there in their concert hall like thing. So we got to see this band type thing called Seasons. They sing about songs that are in that season....Weird right? yup. Anyway know that I am well and that although I am sad I will not be with you this Christmas I am where the Lord needs me to be. Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas break and ya Love you as always.
Elder Zabriskie
P.S. There are tons of new pictures below!!!