Monday, November 22, 2010

Part of Cam's letter: November 22nd

Alright I think mom was right it might be best if you just send me real letters because I have so little time on the computer. It was really cool to get to hear from everyone though. Let me see. I head out in like 2 days or 1 in a half. I am super nervous but also really excited. The Bible is amazing! It is so cool to be able to find similar passages in both books and show them to people. Christ did the same thing to the people in the East as he did in America super cool. I would probably think all this stuff was pretty lame a month ago but I really enjoy learning more and more and its cool because the more I desire to learn the more the Lord helps me Learn.
That was kinda a random tangent but let me see. Everyone in my District is getting a little annoyed with their companions. Not Elder Mobley and I though. We have had a few shout offs but the cool thing about that is all of the stuff that bugs me about him he knows about. Its all out there instead of it building up for days and days. I think you actually wrote me something like that Dad not to keep it bottled up or something. I might check out my letters later.
The Temple is amazing to go to. I love just sitting in the celestial room you can really feel the spirit really strongly. We went today and I swore I knew that the person I was doing it for was ready to receive it because of the spirit I felt. Weird huh? Well not much to say. Half of my District will be leaving tomorrow bright and early to the Minnesota Miniapolis mission I know that is spelled wrong but whatever. Let me see let me see. I am really going to miss everyone I have met here. I feel just as close to these Elders I have met 3 weeks ago to my normal friends weird how that works out isn't it?
Man some Elder sitting next to me all of his whites got stolen now I am super nervous something will go down like that. If someone does Ima pop em in the face! With a polite comment...."Hey Elder I think you got the wrong stuff....." I'm nicer now kinda funny huh? Really working on my Christ like attributes. If you are looking for a good read go through preach my gospel. HOly moley it is an amazing book. I didn't think so till I got here but I learn things from it every day. Another cool thing you can do in scripture study is look at every foot note while your reading. This way you can really connect stories together and learn how the Lord is the same yesterday today and forever!